Vertical fracture of patella
Citation, DOI & case data
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Vertically oriented fracture of the patella, seen clearly on the AP and skyline views.
Vertical fractures of the patella are rare. They are often not visible on the lateral view and a skyline view may, therefore, be of aid in diagnosis.
8 public playlists include this case
- X-ray Views by Dr. Bishal Thakur
- Knee by Allister Howie
- imprtant lower limb xray for emergency medicine board by Dr Maryam Saif AlAli
- Fractures OSCE 2 by Louisa Conradi
- NCT Head Trauma by Dr. Bishal Thakur
- Final B&J by Jesse Walker
- Rapid Reporting by Dr Mohamed Morsi
- Chap. 15 - Knee by Dr John Fitzpatrick