Von Hippel-Lindau syndrome: renal manifestations
Known VHL. Screening for renal masses. Neurogenic bladder. MRI performed in order to reduce radiation exposure.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
This case has a full hand of the VHL syndrome, i.e. multiple simple renal cysts as well as multiple mixed solid and cystic renal neoplasms. The pancreas also contains a huge number of cysts throughout and the patient has had a spinal haemangioblastoma removed causing the neurogenic bladder (note thoracic laminectomy and changes in the spinal cord on the T2 axial series). No phaeochromocytoma.
1 article features images from this case
13 public playlist includes this case
- Clinical Conditions - Phakomatoses
- VC PART II GIT GU
- Report writing TONY CHEN 3
- RBWH HOT SEAT - Pancreatic cysts
- Paediatrics - Brain - Multiple Regions - Phakomatoses
- Multiple Organ/Misc
- Abdo - Adult Clinical Conditions - Pancreas
- Abdo - Adult Clinical Conditions - Renal
- FFR RCSI