Citation, DOI & case data
Left sided neck swelling in the last 3 months. On examination: Left parotid swelling.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Well-defined hypoechoic lesion is noted in superfiical lobe of left parotid gland. No internal calcification or cystic changes are seen. Posterior acoustic enhancement is present. Central as well as peripheral vascularity is noted in the lesion.
FNA: Warthin's tumor.
Excision biopsy: Warthin's tumor.
1 article features images from this case
13 public playlists include this case
- Head & Neck by Ulrike Bartosch
- ENT by Dr Muhammad Bin Zulfiqar
- glandulas salivales by Pamela Almarza
- JY Oral Cavity and Parotid Space by Dr Juliana K. Yee
- ENT by Joel Lim
- head and neck by Geri Darmanin
- nacer by NACER SI ABDALLAH
- Primer - Head & Neck - Glands and Periglandular Region by Aman
- Neuro FRCR 2B by Dr Feras Salhi
- Salivary by DĪNA REITERE
- Head & Neck #2 by Dr Cara Lucas ◉
- Neuro (part 1) (part 1) by Taimur
- H&N by Radcases