Abdominal Emergency Radiology Course - Online
Radiopaedia's Abdominal Emergency Radiology Course featuring Dr Vikas Shah and Dr Jeremy Jones will be recorded in the UK in October 2017 and released to video on demand on 19 November 2017. Register now for 60% early-bird discount and instant bonus access to over 1 hour of abdominal and pelvic trauma radiology video teaching by Dr Andrew Dixon.
- 6 hours of expert video teaching - from 19 November
- bonus abdominopelvic trauma radiology videos - watch now!
- English captions
- access to all cases and slides
- official course certificate
3 Months Access
Online access to all course content for 3 months
Arrives 19th Nov 2017
12 Months Access
Online access to all course content for 12 months
Arrives 19th Nov 2017
Live near the UK? Then why not attend this event in person learn more
- Inflammatory conditions
- Obstruction of the renal and gastrointestinal tracts
- Vascular emergencies and bowel ischaemia
- Acute presentation of tumours
- The post-operative abdomen
- Gynaecologic and scrotal emergencies
- Bonus videos: Pelvic and abdominal trauma (available now!)
- Interactive finale!
Who should register?
This course is ideal for any health professionals involved in the care of emergency patients or acute abdominal pathology.
- radiology trainees
- emergency medicine consultants and trainees
- surgical consultants and trainees
- junior doctors with interest in radiology
- CT & MR radiographers
- physician assistants, nurses, medical students
We are proud to offer this video course for free in 119 countries as part of our developing countries initiative. Find out more here.
Dr Vikas Shah (@DrVikasShah) is a consultant radiologist at University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust in Leicester, UK, and an honorary fellow of the University of Leicester. He has taught abdominal and emergency imaging at several national and international courses and has a particular passion for delivering radiology education using social media and new technology. In addition to his education roles, Vikas is currently a clinical vice president of the UK Radiology Congress (UKRC).
Dr Jeremy Jones (@dr_jbj) is a consultant paediatric radiologist at the Royal Hospital for Sick Children in Edinburgh, UK, and an honorary senior clinical lecturer at the University of Edinburgh. He has been involved with Radiopaedia since its inception and is currently Deputy Editor-in-Chief. Jeremy is also Theme Lead for Imaging at Edinburgh Medical School.
Dr Andrew Dixon (@DrAndrewDixon) is a radiologist at the Alfred Hospital in Melbourne. He is recognised both locally and internationally as an engaging radiology educator. In addition to his academic director role with Radiopaedia.org, Andrew has founded the Radiology Channel on YouTube and the Radiology Signs social media project. Andrew is also an editorial board member with the Journal of the American College of Radiology.