UKRC 2017 Case of the Day Competition
Radiopaedia.org and UK Radiology Congress (UKRC) are delighted to be bringing the Case of the Day competition to the UKRCO2017 meeting in Manchester, UK.
Over the three days (Monday 12 - Wednesday 14 June 2017), there will be two Case of the Day competitions with cases from around the world. The winners will receive online Radiopaedia.org course access and entry to next year's UKRC 2018.
The Case of the Day zone is located just after the registration desks just inside the main entrance to the convention hall (coffee centre D). Jeremy Jones and Derek Smith will be available to help with questions and the cases. Barco kindly supplied four high-quality 6MP display systems for you to come and interrogate the cases and review the answers on the subsequent days.
If you can't make it to Manchester you are also able to enter online, with cases and answers at the links above.
Winners (cases linked to contributors)
- conference: Andrew Macallister, David Monaghan
- online: Jacek Wakulinski, Anish Kapadia
- case contributors: Louise Hartley, Mark Hall
- conference: Nawaraj Subedi, Nicholas McGlashan
- online: Mai Ahmed, Maham Jehangir
- case contributors: Jeremy Jones, Maulik Patel
- conference: Selene Liew, Dan Bell
- online: David Little, Konrad Schultz
- case contributors: Corey Thomson, Andrew Dixon