Exam prep resources: Rapids | Vivas
Our viva examination playlists have been designed for those undertaking the viva component of the Royal College of Radiologists (UK) FRCR 2b examination. Its composition reflects the mixed nature of this examination.
They are designed to be used by a pair of candidates, with one acting as the examiner and one as the exam candidate. Use the notes we have prepared for each viva (see below).
This has been a collaborative Radiopaedia.org editorial project, with contributions from:
- Ian Bickle FRCR, RIPAS Hospital, BSB, Brunei
- Jeremy Jones FRCR, RHSC, Edinburgh, Scotland
- Henry Knipe MBBS, The Royal Melbourne Hospital, Victoria, Australia
- Andrew Murphy BSc (Medical Imaging Science), Princess Alexandra Hospital, Brisbane
- Vikas Shah MBBS MRCP FRCR, University Hospitals of Leicester, UK
- Derek Smith MBChB, NHS Lothian, Edinburgh, Scotland
Graphic courtesy of Matt Skalski DC DACBR, University of Southern California, United States of America.