From the case: Roux limb obstruction

CT

CT Abdomen and pelvis

Coronal C+ portal venous phase
Modality: CT (C+ portal venous phase)

- “ Small bowel obstruction are more frequent after laparoscopic gastric bypass than after open procedures. Most obstructions after laparoscopic Roux-...”

Used in the following articles:

  • Small bowel obstruction - “ Small bowel obstruction (SBO) accounts for 80% of all mechanical intestinal obstruction with the remaining 20% result from large bowel obstruction...”
  • Roux-en-Y gastric bypass surgery - “ In many centers, laparoscopic Roux-en-Y gastric bypass has become the most common bariatric procedure for morbid obesity.  In this operation, the...”

View full size version of Roux limb obstruction

Updating… Please wait.
Loadinganimation

Alert accept

Error Unable to process the form. Check for errors and try again.

Alert accept Thank you for updating your details.