Dr Bruno Di Muzio
on September 4, 2011
Small bowel obstruction accounts for 80% all mechanical intestinal obstruction; the remaining 20% result from large bowel obstruction.
View full size version of Small bowel obstruction attributed to adhesions
See the case: Small bowel obstruction attributed to adhesions
Updating… Please wait.
Unable to process the form. Check for errors and try again.
Thank you for updating your details.