From the case: Small bowel obstruction attributed to adhesions
CT Abdomen and pelvis (selected images)
Coronal C+ portal venous phase
- “ Small bowel obstruction accounts for 80% all mechanical intestinal obstruction; the remaining 20% result from large bowel obstruction. An abdomin...”
Updating… Please wait.
Unable to process the form. Check for errors and try again.
Thank you for updating your details.