Modality: Ultrasound (Longitudinal)

- “ Ultrasound of small bowel obstruction help to facilitate patient management, as it can be performed bedside, cheap, lacks ionizing radiation and n...”

Used in the following article:

  • Small bowel obstruction - “ Small bowel obstruction (SBO) accounts for 80% of all mechanical intestinal obstruction, the remaining 20% results from large bowel obstruction. I...”

View full size version of Small bowel obstruction

Updating… Please wait.

 Unable to process the form. Check for errors and try again.

 Thank you for updating your details.