What is the proposition of using an alert monitor?
To call for help at any instance.
- Approximately 6.5 cm sized adult medical alert monitor is seen projecting over the left lower chest (confirmed by x-ray technologist). No acute displaced fracture.
- Mild-to-moderate diffuse bilateral peribronchial thickening mainly in the upper and mid zones, and mild interstitial prominence mainly in the left mid zone may be due to reactive airway disease or a viral process versus a chronic finding.
- Streaky and bandlike left retrocardiac densities with obliteration of the CP angle may be due to atelectasis and/or early pneumonia with small left pleural effusion. No definite right effusion or pneumothorax.
- The heart appears mildly enlarged without significant pulmonary vascular congestion considering technique.
- Small surgical clips and staples are seen in the lower neck. Dense atherosclerotic calcifications are noted in the aortic knob.