1. At least two large loculated fluid collections with rim enhancement measuring up to 10.2 cm in the right paracolic gutter and 13.6 cm in the pelvis. These may represent seromas in the postsurgical setting versus abscesses.
2. Mild mesenteric fat stranding in the lower abdomen and pelvis, likely related to postsurgical changes within acute inflammatory process not excluded.
3. Additional cystic focus in the left pelvis measuring approximately 2.4 cm which may represent an additional loculated fluid collection versus cyst arising from the left ovary.
4. Small to moderate left pleural effusion with adjacent atelectasis.
5. Minimal subcutaneous emphysema along the right lower ventral abdominal wall, may represent postsurgical changes versus infection.