Dear Elective Medical Student,
This playlist contains 9 MSK cases. In order to get the most out of these cases, we suggest the following:
1) Go through each case and take the time to read around the cases as you view them. The answers contain some introductory material or links to relevant radiopedia articles for your reference.
2) Focus on the basic principles (don't worry about the details for now).
3) Have fun! This is intended to give you an opportunity to look at real life cases. Don't worry if you don't know the answers to the cases -- these cases are intended to introduce you to pathology rather than test your knowledge.
|Number of slides in playlist:||9|
|Playlist author:||Toronto RadCases|
Radiopaedia Playlists are offered for non-commercial educational use only. This means you are welcome to use them for private study, tutorials, and talks provided they are not commercial in nature.
- talks that are given as part of courses or events that require registration
- talks that you are being paid to give
Furthermore, offline playlists are not to be distributed online.