Dr Matt A. Morgan ◉
Abdominal radiology · Attending (year 1-5)
Philadelphia, PA, United States
Current Senior editor
- Previously Subeditor
- Previously Site editor
- Previously Editor
- University of Pennsylvania (Current) Verified
- Johns Hopkins Hospitals Unverified
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital Unverified
Gold Supporter since June 2, 2016
Radiopaedian since October 13, 2014
Dr. Matt A. Morgan is an assistant professor of clinical radiology in the University of Pennsylvania Health System. His main focus is body imaging: in particular, pancreas, gastrointestinal, and genitourinary imaging. Resident and fellow teaching is a concurrent mission.
- fellowship: Johns Hopkins Hospitals, Baltimore, MD
- residency: Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals, Philadelphia, PA
- medical school: Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA
Research interests include new applications of ultrasound.
Outside of work, Dr. Morgan enjoys travel, classic video games, and 90s hits.