Dr Andrew Dixon ◉
MBBS (Hons), FRANZCR
Neuroradiology · Consultant (year 1-5)
Current Academic director
- Previously Genitourinary section editor
- Previously Head and Neck section editor
- Previously Hepatobiliary imaging editor
- Previously Radiology Channel and social media editor
- Previously Managing editor
- Alfred Hospital Unverified
Gold Supporter since July 28, 2015
Radiopaedian since February 4, 2009
Andrew is a consultant radiologist at the Alfred Hospital in Melbourne, Australia. He has subspecialty expertise in neuroradiology, musculoskeletal imaging and trauma imaging.
He is a passionate radiology educator and has quickly established himself as an engaging speaker on the international stage. His outreach efforts include the popular Radiology Channel on YouTube and the Radiology Signs project on social media.
His major research interest is in the use of social media and online technology in education and he is currently an editorial board member with the Journal of the American College of Radiology.