Citation, DOI and article data
Full stops, also known as periods, are generally used on Radiopaedia as they would be used in life elsewhere.
In particular, as per our style guide, please ensure that:
- there is one character space only between the full stop at the end of one sentence and the start of a new sentence
- there are no full stops at the end of single sentences in a bulleted list
- there are full stops in the following abbreviations only:
- et al.
- all other abbreviations do not have full stops separating their letters, this includes:
- NB - not n.b.
- vs - not vs. (short for versus)
- CT, MRI, HIV/AIDS, etc., etc.
- 1. The Chicago Manual of Style. (2017) ISBN: 9780226287058 - Google Books