Citation, DOI & article data
Full stops, known as periods in American English, are generally used on Radiopaedia as they would be elsewhere in life.
In particular, as per our style guide, please ensure that:
- there is one character space only between the full stop at the end of one sentence and the start of a new sentence
- there are no full stops at the end of single sentences in a bulleted list
- there are full stops in the following abbreviations only:
- all other abbreviations do not have full stops after their letters, this includes:
- 1. The Chicago Manual of Style. (2017) ISBN: 9780226287058 - Google Books