About Radiopaedia.org Courses
Radiopaedia offers a range of online courses targeted at a broad range of learners. All online courses are free in 125 low and middle-income countries and for All-Access Pass holders. There is currently a 25% discount in response to COVID-19 across our entire course library.
Get 12 months access to our two latest online courses for half price! Offer Ends Sept 30
Take your wrist x-ray interpretation to the next level with this guided learning experience featuring more than 80 illustrations and 100 annotated cases. $7 - offer ends Sept 30
This viva practice learning pathway features 30 practice cases and over 1 hour of audio and video commentary. $21 - offer ends Sept 30
Other recent releases
This viva practice learning pathway features 21 practice cases and over 2.5 hours of video teaching and candidate recordings.
Take your understanding of the pituitary region to the next level with this guided learning experience featuring 14 case commentaries and 30 review questions.
RCR and RANZCR have announced rescheduled dates for their reporting exams and so we have adjusted the dates of our 2020 practice exams to match. registration now open
- FRCR 2B Reporting Practice Exams (September 5, 12, 19)
- eFilm Reading Practice Exams (October 10, 17, 24)
Supporting online education during COVID-19
- 25% discount across our online courses - read more
- cheaper all-access passes in more countries - read more
- free featured video lecture - read more
- free isolation tutorials - read more
We have applied a temporary 25% discount across all of our online courses including our All-Access Pass. This discount will be available until 30 September 2020.
These are extraordinary times and we feel a strong duty to improve the affordability of our online courses so more people can benefit from our resources at this time.
We recently adjusted our country tiers to allow cheaper all-access passes in more countries. No country has moved to a higher price and four new countries have joined the free list. The quick summary is:
- Tier 1 countries: 41 (previously 74)
Tier 2 countries: 30 (previously 22)
- new additions: Chile, Greece, Hungary, Saudi Arabia and more
Tier 3 countries: 15 (previously 5)
- new additions: Brazil, China, Mexico, South Africa and more
Tier 4 free access countries: 125 (previously 121)
- new additions: Colombia, Cuba, Ecuador, Peru
Shoulder Injuries Learning Pathway
Take your shoulder x-ray interpretation to the next level with this guided learning pathway by Andrew Murphy. Includes 40 annotated review cases along with quizzes, illustrations, audio and video.
Small Bowel PAC-MAN - FREE!
Learn how to track small bowel on CT with this interactive 12 level learning experience. Discover multiple different causes of small bowel obstruction along your way to mastering this important skill. Waka, waka... FREE
This learning pathway by Associate Professor Frank Gaillard features 21 scrollable cases, over 70 minutes of video commentary, and 50 review questions.
Radiology Review Course
Over 12 hours of expert video lectures spanning seven different radiology subspecialties ideal for radiologists and radiology residents. Includes a course certificate and over 120 review questions.
Hand Injuries Learning Pathway
Take your hand x-ray interpretation to the next level with this guided learning pathway by Andrew Murphy. Includes 40 annotated review cases along with quizzes, illustrations, audio and video.
Temporary 25% discount in response to COVID-19
Online courses primarily consisting of video-on-demand lectures - from $45
- Radiology Review Course (12 hours)
- Emergency Radiology Course (8 hours) UPDATED
- Adult Brain MRI Review Course (6 hours)
- Medical Imaging Anatomy Course (8 hours)
- Trauma Radiology Course (8 hours) UPDATED
- Neuroradiology Update Course (6 hours)
- Abdominal Emergency Radiology Course (6 hours) UPDATED
Guided learning experiences combining audio, video, cases and MCQs - from $7.00
- X-ray Interpretation: Wrist Injuries (~4 hours) NEW
- Chest X-ray Viva Practice (~3 hours) NEW
- Musculoskeletal Viva Practice (~5 hours)
- X-ray Interpretation: Shoulder Injuries (~4 hours)
- X-ray Interpretation: Hand Injuries (~3 hours)
- Pituitary Region Learning Pathway (~6 hours)
- Neurodegenerative MRI Learning Pathway (~5 hours)
- Trauma CT Brain Learning Pathway (~3 hours)
- How To Be A Better Radiologist FREE
- Small Bowel PAC-MAN! FREE
Online Practice Exams
- FRCR 2B Reporting Practice Exams September
- eFilm Reading Practice Exams October
- Radiopaedia Rapids (for FRCR Part 2B) FREE
- Radiopaedia Vivas (for FRCR Part 2B) FREE
Available only to all-access pass holders
- Head & Neck imaging pearls (30 mins) NEW
- How to read a radiology AI paper (35 mins) NEW
- PET-CT for the non-PET reporting radiologist (45 mins) NEW
- Right Lower Quadrant Pain: a survival guide (51 mins) NEW
- Pelvic Floor Imaging (48 mins) NEW
- Ultrasound of Ovarian Masses (59 mins)
- Cancer Mimics in the Abdomen & Pelvis (28 mins)
- Preparing for Radiology Fellowship Exams (29 mins)
- Neck Infections (34 mins)
- Emergency Imaging in Stroke (42 mins)
- A to Z of Pediatric Imaging (60 mins)
- Errors in Neuroradiology (35 mins)
- Paired Neuroradiology Cases (40 mins)
- Pediatric Leave Me Alone Lesions (45 mins)
'How to' guides
Learning pathways showing how you can help shape Radiopaedia - free