Bilateral loin pain and dysuria.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
There is a large well-defined round solid lesion containing fat in the right suprarenal region. It indents the undersurface of the liver and displaces the right kidney inferiorly. No calcification or cystic changes inside.
Adrenal myelolipoma is a rare benign tumor of the suprarenal gland affecting the adults and characterized by its fat content which is variable from a small amount to total mass content. The differential list includes retroperitoneal liposarcoma and adrenal cortical carcinoma.
1 article features images from this case
14 public playlist include this case
- Genitourinary Imaging - Adrenal Glands by Dr Aman Sandhu
- CT Abdomen by Dr. Stephan Ellmann
- ct abdomen by Dr Pallavi Kamat
- GU by Dr. Mohammed Ahmed Fahmy
- YJL 2B GU by YJ Lee
- Urology by Seung Wook Ryu
- GUT by Dr Shreyas
- Abdomen by osama
- WDHB - Abdomen by Pieter Wood
- Genito-urinary by Aaron Ray
- GI by Taimur
- Body - Kidney/adrenal by Jorge Tirado
- adrenal mass by Do Dang Tan
- RH_ADRENAL by Dr Rob Henderson