Citation, DOI & case data
Characterization of ovarian mass seen on US. History of pelvic pain.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Selected series from a pelvic MRI study.
Right ovarian mass with uniformly low T2 and high T1 signal, low signal on DWI. Appearance in keeping with an endometrioma. Several normal ovarian follicles are noted adjacent to the endometrioma.
There is a further small focus of high T1 signal in the pouch of Douglas (best appreciated on the sag T1 fat sat sequence), suggestive of the presence of deep endometriosis.
Typical MRI appearance of an endometrioma. There is also a likely focus of deep endometriosis.
1 article features images from this case
9 public playlists include this case
- GK - Viva - Gynae by GLK
- OG by Dr Victor Liu
- GK - O&G - Gynae - Ovary & adenexa by GLK
- Clásicos by Jheyson Javier Barrios Pereira
- Imagerie avancé by Genevieve
- GYNAE1 by Sean
- O&G 3 by Sindhura Nirmalarajan ◉
- Gynae viva MRI 1 by Dr Babawale S. Niyi
- Endometriosis spectrum - MRI by Dr Alexandra Stanislavsky ◉