Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
At the time the case was submitted for publication Henry Knipe had no recorded disclosures.View Henry Knipe's current disclosures
Twisted knee at soccer.
No fracture. Small knee joint effusion. Incidental note of fabella.
Red circle highlights position of the fabella on the frontal projection.
This case is a good example of a large fabella, especially on the frontal projection where they are not as readily identified.
1 article features images from this case
14 public playlists include this case
- Rad 1B Playlist by Dr. J. Motley ◉
- Diagnostic Imaging 1-Week 10 Lower Extremity by Sandra Norton
- BOARDS by Rachel Martin
- Examen 3 by Sandra Basta
- Membre inférieur by Laurence
- Chap. 15 - Knee by John Fitzpatrick
- Normvarianten by Michal Chdyl
- Normal and variants of normal by Tom Molyneux
- Fundamentals Bone by Nathan Daley
- InteGrated by Marsel N L
- MSK (part 1) by Taimur
- Clinical Imaging II LE Anomalies/Variants by Brianna Dutton
- RAL1001 Membre INFÉRIEUR by Julie-Marthe Grenier ◉
- MSK cases by Rahim Akram