Citation, DOI and case data
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Left hemiarthroplasty is normally aligned and there is no periprosthetic fracture.
This prosthesis is a bipolar hemiarthroplasty which can be converted to a total hip arthroplasty in the future. The large prosthetic head can be removed and a smaller one attached to the femoral stem and an acetabular cup prosthesis is inserted.
6 public playlist include this case
- Hip arthroplasty by Jaanri Brugman
- UQ Radiology video tutorial: MSK: Hip by Assoc Prof Craig Hacking ◉ ◈
- UQ Med Yr 1 MSK: Lower limb injuries by Assoc Prof Craig Hacking ◉ ◈
- Hip fractures by Yong Yao Tan
- UQ Med CBL - A weak explanation for a fracture by Assoc Prof Craig Hacking ◉ ◈
- fractured nof nov 2015 by Fiona Grant