Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
- The right medial inferior pons shows a wedge shaped area of restricted diffusion with high DWI and low ADC signal. It shows low T1 and high T2 / FLAIR signal intensity as well as subtle T1 hypointensity.
- Mild dilatation of the ventricular system with peri-ventricular T2/FLAIR hyperintensity.
- Multiple bilateral cereberal demyelinating foci with high T2/FLAIR signal intensity are seen with no restricted diffusion.
- Widened extra-axial CSF spaces.
- Normal sellar region.
- Normal cerebellum and cervico-medullary junction.