Normal CTA head
Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
Hacking C, Normal CTA head. Case study, Radiopaedia.org (Accessed on 31 May 2023) https://doi.org/10.53347/rID-40801
At the time the case was submitted for publication Craig Hacking had no recorded disclosures.View Craig Hacking's current disclosures
4 Nov 2015
12 times, by 2 contributors - see full revision history and disclosures
Right sided weakness resolving. Intoxicated.
Age: 50 years
CTA Circle of Willis
From the case: Normal CTA head
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Axial C+ arterial phase
Intracranial circulation is unremarkable with no vascular malformation, aneurysm or stenosis. No branch occlusion.
Dominant left vertebral artery. Hypoplastic / absent right A1.
This is an illustrative case of a normal CT angiography obtained after IV contrast administration.
Please refer on the article normal brain imaging examples for more examples like this one.
1 article features images from this case
22 public playlists include this case
- Normal by Mariangela Alvarado Molinaro
- Dallin's class by Mark Bailey
- Normal imaging brain by Sohrabh Memon
- Normal Imaging: Brain by RAB Four
- CT brain by Meydene Ong
- Year 2 revision session 1 by Dominic Mahoney
- UQ Radiology 'how to' series: Brain: Introduction by Craig Hacking ◉ ◈
- UQ Radiology 'how to' series: Brain: Vessels by Craig Hacking ◉ ◈
- UQ anatomy presentation - Normal Anatomy by Lachlan Inch
- MI 2020-2 by Mariangela Alvarado Molinaro
- LQB482 Revision Workshop by Connor Blythe
- UQ Med Yr 1 GAF/Radiographic Anatomy - Brain by Craig Hacking ◉ ◈
- 6b_051 Cisternography: Normal Imaging Brain by RAB Six
- Harun Çalışma Klasörü by harun öztürk
- QUT anatomy 2020 by Craig Hacking ◉ ◈
- kejsy 7 by Lech Gradziński
- Anatomía Normal by Miguel Ángel Calderón Santisteban
- Brain, head by Laura
- RACS/UQ Advanced Surgical Anatomy Course - Brain, neck, spine by Craig Hacking ◉ ◈
- ct angio by Dr Nilay Singh Shinde
- CLASE NEURO by Diego González ◉
- CTB by Henry Lin