Incidental finding in an MRI prescribed for chronic headaches.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Multiple regions of encephalomalacia and gliosis, most prominent in the temporal pole but also seen, less conspicuously, in the inferior surface of the frontal lobes.
As the history is often remote (many decades earlier) it is usually not deemed noteworthy, or even recalled.
7 public playlist include this case
- Neuro GI vistos by Antonio Jesús
- Neuroradiology II (MRI) - Cases - 08.09.2016 by Nauris Zdanovskis
- neuro by Dr Amir Rezaee ◉
- 6b_062 Brain Complications of Injury by RAB Six
- Paediatric Neurosurgery by Konrad Schultz
- Travma sonrası ensefalomalazi by Mehmet
- Sequelae of intracranial trauma by Sohrabh Memon