Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
At the time the case was submitted for publication Maulik S Patel had no recorded disclosures.View Maulik S Patel's current disclosures
Case of urinary tract infection.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Right kidney shows ill-defined area of increased as well as decreased cortical echogenicity in interpolar and lower pole region. There is urothelial thickening involving renal pelvis and calyces. There is rim of perinephric fluid at the upper pole. There is no thrombosis of renal artery or vein. There is no calculus / hydronephrosis / mass lesion.
Left kidney is normal.
Case referred with lab studies indicating urinary tract infection, showing ultrasound findings of pyelonephritis.
1 article features images from this case
18 public playlists include this case
- Key conditions - urogenital by Sally Ayesa ◉
- KIDNEY CASES by Abhay Pratap Singh
- Paeds 1 by Emel Allan ◉
- 9.4 Infections of the Kidneys by Jash Agraval
- Call Prep Cases by Catherine (Rin) Panick
- Ultrasound by Thomas M. Anderson ◉
- Surgical abdomen by Matthew Bull ◉
- Paeds abdo by Allister Howie
- GI by Samuel Moniyong
- ultrasound by Michael Myskiw
- 4c_040 Infections of the Kidneys by RAB Four
- Certificate: 9.4 Infections of the Kidneys by RAB Three
- WART ONLINE TEACHING_RENAL by Nathalie Falkner
- UQ Radiology video tutorial: Abdo: Urinary tract infection by Craig Hacking ◉ ◈
- Ultrasound by UW Radiology Chiefs
- RADIO EXAM 3 by edioardo bonamano
- Abdomen_PFJ by Pedro Jorge
- Teaching Rounds by Thomas M. Anderson ◉