Pain status post motor vehicle collision.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Multiple cortical defect involving the distal radius, with extention into the intra-articular region, consistent with an acute intra-articular comminuted fracture. There is mild volar angelation of the distal fragment (keeping with Smith fracture) along with impaction. Also noted is a comminuted ulnar styloid fracture. There is associated moderate soft tissue swelling about the wrist. Remaining osseous structures are intact. No dislocation. No destructive bony lesion.
There is moderate joint space narrowing at the first carpometacarpal joint with prominent osteophyte formation at the base the first metacarpal. There is some sclerotic changes of the lunate.
Type 1 smith fracture.
23 public playlist includes this case
- ANUMS Wrist x-rays
- Yazvac 3
- MSK Student
- Fractures for GP registrars
- UL for ED
- Intern Radiology - Fractures and dislocations
- FRCR 2B 2
- av frcr 10
- Rotorua Teaching - Forearm, Wrist and Hand
- Resident Session 6/25/14
- 2차시험 정형
- Diagnostic Imaging III-Upper Extremity Trauma
- av frcr 10
- important upper limb imaging for emergency board exam
- MSK forearm
- SJH Radiology Rotation MSK Cases
- FRCR 2B AMR SAADAWY (part 3) (part 1)
- Upper Extremity Trauma Basics
- Dr Taha FRCR 2B