Spiral fracture of femur
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
There is a significantly displaced spiral fracture of the proximal femoral shaft with additional avulsion fracture of the lesser trochanter.
Nice example of a spiral type long bone fracture related to extreme torsional force.
1 article features images from this case
11 public playlist includes this case
- MSK Tute
- BBH Med Students - Fracture description
- 3rd year Locomotor fracture types
- Locations of Swan Ganz catheters
- imprtant lower limb xray for emergency medicine board
- CHR 664L 8: Femur
- RAST Med Students
- MEDS2144 Lower Extremity Trauma
- CHR 662L Lesson 13: Skeletal Trauma--Types of Fracture & Terminology