Citation, DOI and case data
Distended abdomen. Bowel obstruction?
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
The spleen is enlarged with the inferior tip just above the iliac crest.
No bowel obstruction.
This patient had no known history of splenomegaly.
Subsequent ultrasound confirmed moderate splenomegaly, measuring 17cm.
The plain film was the starting point for the investigation of splenomegaly.
1 article features images from this case
8 public playlist include this case
- Dr Aidi's IIUM Medical Student Practice OSCE by Asst Prof Dr Aidi Aswadi Bin Halim Lim
- 6/30 A by Nicole Zipay
- Abdominal X-Ray Review by Mitchell Harvey
- Abdominal radiograph viva by Dr Anthony Adeleke Adewumi
- Chesterfield Self Isolation 24 by Dr Ian Bickle ◉
- Session by Christina Dowlen
- batın ve genitoüriner vakaları by omer faruk simitcioglu
- Abdo Cases by Ashlee Kates-Ascioti