Subserosal uterine fibroid
Acute urine retention
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Large solid mass lesion is seen displacing uterus anteriorly. Lesion is not seperable from posterior wall of uterus.
Peripheral vascularity was noted in the lesion.
Findings favor subserosal fibroid.
Surgically proven uterine leiomyoma
9 public playlist include this case
- gynae stuff by Andrew Lynch
- OG mammo by Paul Bui
- GK - O&G - Gynae - Uterus, Cervix & Fallopian tubes by GLK
- OBG+GYN VIVA by Saima Batool ◉
- O&G tut by Manish99
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology by Dr Georgia Yeo ◉
- Gynae Viva Ultrasound 3 by Dr Babawale S. Niyi
- Obs/Gyn 4 by Mayooran Kandasamy
- Gynaecology US by Dr Michael Le ◉