Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
Radswiki T, Arcuate uterus. Case study, Radiopaedia.org (Accessed on 08 Jun 2023) https://doi.org/10.53347/rID-11207
At the time the case was submitted for publication The Radswiki had no recorded disclosures.View The Radswiki's current disclosures
20 Oct 2010
11 times, by 2 contributors - see full revision history and disclosures
Note: This case has been tagged as "legacy" as it no longer meets image preparation and/or other case publication guidelines.
From the case: Arcuate uterus
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
MR images demonstrate an arcuate uterus.
This case was donated to Radiopaedia.org by Radswiki.net.
1 article features images from this case
10 public playlists include this case
- Woman by Laylamfekry
- Gynae viva MRI 3 by Babawale S. Niyi
- Gynecology by abdallah abu younes
- Gynacology by Abdullah Hajar
- Genital F by Jens Christian Paul ◉
- GYNAE by Niall Fennessy
- Gynaecology Viva 9 by Babawale S. Niyi
- Pelve1 by Fernando Machado Maia
- A short 2021 by Abdullah Hajar
- Uterus 1 by Mohamed shweel ◉