Bone island - cervical spine
Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
At the time the case was submitted for publication Frank Gaillard had no recorded disclosures.View Frank Gaillard's current disclosures
Note: This case has been tagged as "legacy" as it no longer meets image preparation and/or other case publication guidelines.
Large right sided bone island in the pedicle of cervical vertebra.
Case DiscussionLarge right sided bone island in the pedicle of cervical vertebra. Patient remains well.
3 articles feature images from this case
15 public playlists include this case
- vghtc10410 by shaun hsiao
- CLSC6104 Week Two Lab, Skeletal Metastasis and Bone-Forming Neoplasms by Ashlee Kates-Ascioti
- Columna CT by Daniel Hasson Aguayo
- Bone tumors by Manpreet Kaur Sehdeva
- vghtc10411 by shaun hsiao
- A short 2021 by Abdullah Hajar
- MEDS2144 Bone tumours - benign (part 1) by Tom Molyneux
- MSK by Dr Angel Mthalane
- neuroRAD by Dr Angel Mthalane
- msk: sclerotic bone lesions by Annabelle Skelley
- 2B prep by Shea Roddy
- MSK integrated by Marsel N L
- GK - MSK - Focal bone lesions by GLK
- Focal bone lesions by Mohamed shweel ◉
- Spine 3 - Destructive Vertebral Lesions & Mimics by Praveen Samarawickrama