Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
At the time the case was submitted for publication Alexandra Stanislavsky had no recorded disclosures.View Alexandra Stanislavsky's current disclosures
There is a heterogeneously enhancing intraventricular mass with focal intralesional low T1/high T2 signal, which could represent either cystic spaces or necrosis.
There is evidence of restricted diffusion. Patchy areas of susceptibility may be due to either calcification or blood products.
The lateral ventricles are enlarged and there is distortion and displacement of the septum.
1 case question available
The patient went on to have surgery which confirmed a central neurocytoma.
This case demonstrates typical appearances of a large central neurocytoma.
1 article features images from this case
21 public playlists include this case
- brain2 by Nguyễn thị hồng nhung
- 2015 Intraaxial CNS tumours by Philip Chan
- Primer - Neuroradiology - Tumour by Aman
- Pineal Masses by Davina Bates
- Neuro by Dito Iatashvili
- Onco4-p11 by tuanleminh ◉
- Beyin Tümörleri by Hasan Köseoğlu
- GD: Paediatrics - CNS - Brain tumours by Gurjeet Dulku
- SNC by Solari Damian
- Report writing 2 by Emel Allan ◉
- Thirsty Birds - neuro - intraventricular masses by SM
- MR23 by tuanleminh ◉
- FRCR Random by Rubi Subhash
- CYSTIC INTRACRANIAL TUMORS by Andre Vaz
- FRCR 2B Neuro Spine HN by Abhishekh Ashok
- Neuro top by Luigi
- Neuro tumours by Frank Dorrian
- Neuro viva by Miguel
- 1 cases by Abdulrahman Abdulreheim
- CNS 25 - Intraventricular Lesions by Praveen Samarawickrama
- good cases by ravikanth