Abnormal shape of the chest since birth.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Plain X ray of the chest and both clavicles revealed:
- absent right clavicle
- the left clavicule shows two small hypoplastic separate segments with absent central postion.
- bell shaped thorax with narrow upper thoracic diamter
- small relatively high scapulae
plain x ray of the cervical spine revealed:
- good alignment
- incomplete fusion of the posterior neural elements of the examined vertebrae
- maintained disc spaces
- no bony cervical ribs
- the examined lateral skull view showed multiple wormian bones