Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
The MRI study reveals the following findings:
- T1 hyperintense/T2 intermediate signal seen around the margin of the right superior frontal sulcus denoting cortical laminar necrosis.
- Right frontal encephalomalacia surrounded by gliosis with exvacue dilatation of right lateral ventricle and ipsilateral wallerian degeneration.
- Acute infarction of the left superior frontal gyrus displaying diffusion restriction. No mass effect could be detected.
- Hypoplastic left PCA with large PCOM from the ICA.
- Atherosclerotic changes of the carotid and vertebrobasilar arteries with focal stenotic lesions at proximal right PCA and multiple stenotic segments at right MCA.