Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
At the time the case was submitted for publication Edgar Lorente had no recorded disclosures.View Edgar Lorente's current disclosures
Dry cough and fever. On arrival to Emergency Room, SpO2 of 89% and lymphopenia.
Bilateral ground-glass alveolar consolidation with peripheral distribution.
Two days earlier the patient present to ED.
Two days earlier
No significant findings reported. In retrospect, a subtle ground-glass pattern can be seen in both lungs, with peripheral distribution.
1 article features images from this case
9 public playlists include this case
- Chest 2 BASICS by Rajkumar Yalawar ◉
- Medical Student CXR 1 by Lisa Shannon ◉
- Bilateral airspace opacities by Alice Andrawos ◈
- Tórax by Ellen Santos
- VC COVID-19 by Vinicius Carraro do Nascimento
- CXRs - Consolidation and masses by Lisa Shannon ◉
- infectious CXR by Christopher Zamani
- DI 3302 Mod 11 by Talia LaForest
- 2차 시험 by JinHo Kwon