Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Selected images from an MRI demonstrates asymmetry of the cerebral hemispheres, with the left appearing atrophic. This is associated with enlargement of the left frontal sinus and thickening of the skull vault (note how much more marrow can be seen on the left). Findings are consistent with Dyke-Davidoff-Masson Syndrome.
- Note: This case has been tagged as "legacy" as it no longer meets image preparation and/or other case publication guidelines.
3 article feature images from this case
10 public playlist include this case
- NEURO by An Lesage
- 1-Beyin by Abdullah Sukun
- Asymmetric Cerebral Hemispheres by AMIT KUMAR
- MRI brain by Dr Pallavi Kamat
- A short 2021 by Dr Abdullah Hajar
- Interesting by ahmed alaa al-agamy
- neuro by Dr Amir Rezaee ◉
- Pediatrics by Dr Chester Chong
- EXAM CASES (part 6) by Steven Dolan
- CNS & SPINE 101 by Dr Sherif Maccar ◉