Ectopic pregnancy distribution (diagram)
Citation, DOI and case data
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
A diagram, showing different locations of ectopic pregnancy with (rough) relative incidence represented as size of the yellow circle.
Original author: A.Prof Frank Gaillard.
Location of ectopics:
- tubal ectopic: 93-97%
- interstitial ectopic pregnancy: 3%
- ovarian ectopic: 1% (a.k.a. ovarian pregnancy)
- cervical ectopic: rare (a.k.a. cervical pregnancy)
- scar ectopic
- abdominal ectopic
Acknowledgements: Dr Alexandra Stanislavsky.
6 article feature images from this case
4 public playlist include this case
- Gynae imaging ED registrars by Dr Matthew Lukies
- UQ Med Yr 2 Sexual health: Pelvic pain, pregnancy and screening by Assoc Prof Craig Hacking ◉ ◈
- First trimester US ; Early pregnancy problems: ectopic pregnancy by Dr Stephen Sinnott
- UQ Radiology video tutorial: Womens: PV bleeding (pregnant) by Assoc Prof Craig Hacking ◉ ◈