Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Drooping of the left shoulder girdle which appears atrophic (compared to the right side):
- asymmetrical reduced/atrophic muscle volume of the left shoulder girdle compared to the right side.
- the following osseous changes (glenohumeral dysplasia) include:
- The humeral head appears small showing fragmentation and irregularity of its epiphysis. It shows posterior subluxation.
- Signs of mild to moderate glenoid dysplasia evident by truncation of the posterior bony glenoid and indistinct margins.
- Elongated coracoid process is noted.