Non-Hodgkin lymphoma - splenic involvement
Citation, DOI and case data
Being treated for non-Hodgkin lymphoma. Non-acute, generalized abdominal pain.
Note: This case has been tagged as "legacy" as it no longer meets image preparation and/or other case publication guidelines.
CT Abdomen and pelvis (selected image)
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Single image from the coronal reformat.
The spleen is massively enlarged and this is not balanced by hepatomegaly.
7 public playlist include this case
- A 2021 long by Dr Abdullah Hajar
- Primer - Gastrointestinal - Spleen by Aman
- Abdomen boards cases by Savannah Shortz
- 3_132 The Abnormal Spleen by RAB Three
- Certificate: 3_132 The Abnormal Spleen by RAB Three
- Overview Examples for Exam to click through by Matthias gross
- Imagerie digestive by Dr Kherbouche Mohamed Ali