Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
At the time the case was submitted for publication The Radswiki had no recorded disclosures.View The Radswiki's current disclosures
Pain in left forearm.
X-rays of the left forearm obtained through a backslab demonstrate a fracture of the ulna and radius on the background of abnormally shaped bones. They are bent and have thin shafts (gracile). Findings are consistent with the known diagnosis of osteogenesis imperfecta.
This case was donated to Radiopaedia.org by Radswiki.net.
12 public playlists include this case
- Minestrone soup by Losing dePlot
- Rad revision by Menyatsoe
- Normal, Anomalies & Dysplasias by Varsha Kumar
- CHR 662L Lesson 2: Skeletal Dysplasia by jtaylordacbr
- 1 MSK 12 by Antone Samy
- MSK by Huda Fazli
- Mod 8 by Christiane Gionet
- Paediatrics - MSK - Constitutional Disorders by Aman
- RAL1003 Pathologies osseuses by Julie-Marthe Grenier ◉
- 2nd case collection RCR 2B by Mehtab Ahmad
- FRCR 2B 7 by Sherif Mohsen
- MSK by Ulrike Bartosch