Citation, DOI and case data
History of dyspnea for 3 days. Gradual onset. Admitted to ICU
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Enlarged cardiac silhouette. Globular water bottle configuration of the cardiac shadow.
Visualized lungs appear clear.
2 case question available
Patient was diagnosed with pericardial effusion due to the globular configuration of the heart shadow.
This diagnosis was confirmed on echocardiography.
15 public playlist include this case
- tag2 by Maria-Rose Knessl
- Chest Rad 3rd Year by Stephanie Vojvodin
- CXR DMII by Kevin Baro
- thorax by Valentin Ladenhauf
- CMCC Chest 2021 by Dr. Ali Smith
- Thorax X-ray by Taaniel Laisk
- Mokh chest xray quiz1 by mokhtarelbayer
- Part 2 Cases by Dr Stephen Power
- Chest by wong
- CT Cystography by wong
- Cardiac, Abdomen, Pneumoconiosis by Joseph R. Heston ◉
- CHEST GENERAL by Deyan P. Ivanov
- AZ CXR ST1 TEACHING PLAYLIST by Dr Asef Zahed
- 2B - Cardiac by Aman Sandhu
- GCUH Chest Key Conditions by Dr Stephanie BM Tan