Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Gross degenerative changes noted in the form of:
- There is osteophytosis from the mid and inferior articular margins of humerus. Associated articular surface irregularity with subchondral sclerosis seen. There is gross reduction of the gleno-humeral joint space with loss of cartilage.
- Enthesopathy changes noted in the bicipital groove. Few osseous projections noted in the anatomic neck, it appears to narrow the bicipital groove.
- Cystic changes with adjacent sclerosis noted within glenoid labrum.
- There is a well defined small loose body noted in the subcoracoid space.
- There is reduction of the acromioclavicular joint space with subchondral cystic changes.
- Small volume joint effusion seen.
There is partial tear of the supraspinatus tendon. No retraction.
There is a well defined homogeneous lesion noted in the subcutaneous plane of posterolateral uppermost arm. This lesion follows subcutaneous fat signal on all sequences. No evident suspicious features. This lesion flattens the contour of deltoid muscle.
Subacromial - subdeltoid bursitis noted.