Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
- Avulsion fracture of the tip of the ulnar styloid process with a fracture line of low signal is seen separating the avulsed bone fragment from the parent bone,marrow oedema signal involves the avulsed bone fragment as well as the ulnar styloid eliciting high signal at STIR WI (this helps in differentiating fracture from styloid accessory ossicle).
- A large central perforation of the radial portion of the triangular fibrocartilage, also increased signal within the ulnar styloid attachment of the TFCC is noted.
- Mild wrist joint effusion with extension of the joint effusion into the distal radio-ulnar joint.
- The extensor carpi ulnaris tendon is mildly swollen showing subtle increased signal, denoting mild tendinopathy.
- A small ganglion cyst is noted along the dorsal aspect of the wrist.