Frequent urinary tract infections.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Voiding cystourethrogram demonstrates reflux into both kidneys, with dilatation of the ureters and renal collecting system. The calyxes are distended and blunted. The urethra appears normal.
6 case question available
This case illustrates typical bilateral grade V vesicoureteric reflux without duplex anatomy or posterior urethral valves. This child requires ureteric re-implantation.
3 article feature images from this case
21 public playlist includes this case
- WART ONLINE TEACHING_RENAL
- Paed - Clinical Conditions - Abdo
- core ped
- VIVA GU
- Screening students
- Liste de cas - Pédiatrie
- Ureters, bladder, urethra
- Paediatric 2b other
- GK - Paeds - Genitourinary
- Paediatric Barium Studies
- Urogenital (iOS pack)
- Abdo - Adult Clinical Conditions - Renal
- UNC Urology Renal Pathology
- GD: Paediatrics - Genitourinary
- UQ Med Yr 1 Renal: Renal tract disease