Calcaneal stress fracture
Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
At the time the case was submitted for publication The Radswiki had no recorded disclosures.View The Radswiki's current disclosures
Note: This case has been tagged as "legacy" as it no longer meets image preparation and/or other case publication guidelines.
Intense increased uptake in the left calcaneum.
Linear T1 intramedullary signal in the calcaneus with surrounding edema.
Bone scan and MRI reveal a calcaneal stress fracture.
These images are from Dr. John Hunter's amazing MSK collection. Dr. John Hunter is a professor in the department of radiology (musculoskeletal section) at UC Davis School of Medicine.
This case was donated to Radiopaedia.org by Radswiki.net.
33 public playlists include this case
- nukes pranita mam by APRATIM ROY CHOUDHURY
- MRI Ankle by Louise van Camp
- MSK by Abdullah Hajar
- MSK by Jen Shoobridge
- Aaron’s NM by Aaron Stirling
- nuclear medicin by nuran sabir
- Nuclear Medicine - MSK by Numan Kutaiba ◈
- breast and nuclear by Dhagash Patel
- nuclear medicine by Jyothish
- 2nd case collection RCR 2B by Mehtab Ahmad
- CHR 664L 11: Ankle & Foot by jtaylordacbr
- Nuclear Medicine by Joshua Taylor
- coffee and cream by Vish
- VIVA MSK 2 by Samuel T Gregson
- MSK - Trauma - General by Aman
- MSK by Deepa Jadhav
- Hip and Ankle Conditions by RAB Two
- General Nuclear Medicine Basics by Justin G Peacock ◉
- nuclear medicine by Manish Chug
- NUCLEAR by R A A
- TTH 13 by Thenuka Sivasundaram
- nuclear med by Kanika Garg
- General Nuclear Medicine - Bone Scan by Justin G Peacock ◉
- Nuclear medicine - MSK by Georgia Yeo ◉
- FRCR by Mohamed Salahaldin Elroos
- SJH Radiology Rotation Nuclear Medicine Cases by Elias Taxakis
- 1nuc by Elsayed Amro
- frcr 2b playlist by APRATIM ROY CHOUDHURY
- VIVA AND LONG NEOD by R A A
- 2 by Sankeerth Kendyala
- Trauma by Mark Spriggs ◉
- Nuclear Scans by Mark Spriggs ◉
- Nuclear 1 - Bone Scintigraphy by Praveen Samarawickrama