Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
At the time the case was submitted for publication Varun Babu had no recorded disclosures.View Varun Babu's current disclosures
Known patient of Crohn disease with acute exacerbation.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Three skip segments of ileum show circumferential mural thickening and hyperenhancement:
- 10 cm contiguous involvement of terminal ileum extending to ileocecal junction and medial cecal wall
- 5 cm of proximal terminal ileum
- 6 cm of mid-ileum
Enlarged four to five discrete enhancing ileocolic lymph nodes largest measuring 16 mm in short axis. Rest of the small and large bowel loops are normal. No entero-enteric or entero-cutaneous fistulae.
Typical case of Crohn disease with skip lesion iinvolvement of multiple segments of ileum and secondary locoregional lymphadenopathy. No bowel-bowel or bowel-skin fistulations. No intra-abdominal inflammatory collections.
1 article features images from this case
10 public playlists include this case
- git by Maimoona murad khan
- 2nd session Amiri radiology emergency course by Ahmed Samir
- VC PART II GIT GU by Vinicius Carraro do Nascimento
- VC PART II GI GU WARM-UP CASES by Vinicius Carraro do Nascimento
- 4. GIT - Crohn/ulcerative colitis by Dinesh Madhavan Nair
- small intestine by Hamze Shaty
- Git by Laylamfekry
- 2차 시험 by JinHo Kwon
- GI18-P11 by tuanleminh ◉
- 23/4/2023 by RAYYA WAEL MUSA NAFFA'