Diverticulitis with pericolic abscess
Vague lower abdominal pain and constipation of 3 weeks duration.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Localized circumferential mural thickening of the sigmoid colon with adjacent localized fluid collection. Colonic diverticulae are noted. Ultrasonography confirms the presence of localized pericolic abscess.
1 article features images from this case
9 public playlist include this case
- Bowel pathology by Dr M Sanal Kumar
- viva 1 by Dr Fahad Alabdulghani
- Abdomen/Bowel by Jennifer
- FRCR 2B AMR SAADAWY (part 9) (part 1) by Dr Amr Saadawy
- FRCR VIVA-Multisystem by Harshitha Shanbhag
- Abdo - Adult Clinical Conditions - GI by Dr Charlie Handley
- Medical Student Course by Lewis Donovan
- av frcr 8 by Dr Avni K P Skandhan ◉
- GI Block - Sem 3x Mini 4 by Krunal