Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
At the time the case was submitted for publication Ian Bickle had no recorded disclosures.View Ian Bickle's current disclosures
Shortness of breath and chest pain. Known history of reflux.
Heart size normal.
Gas-fluid filled retrocardiac 'mass'.
Large incidental hiatus hernia.
The retrocardiac is one of the review areas on the chest x-ray.
18 public playlists include this case
- STUDENTS by Gregory Makris
- CXR Q by Dr Ali Basim
- Middle mediastinal mass by Ryan McConnell
- CXR by Clayton McCuiston
- Rapids: Set 7 by Ian Bickle ◉
- FRANZCR 02 Chest by AMIRSALEH JAFARI
- Textbook CXRS by Ian Bickle ◉
- Clase Tórax by Miguel Ángel Calderón Santisteban
- Casos Residencia Digestivo by Alvaro Zuñiga Gutierrez
- Chest by Afonso Carvalho Silva
- CXR-corepathology by Ian Bickle ◉
- abdomen by Tanoj Singh
- Mediastinum and hila by Allister Howie
- SAK chest by Seema Kembhavi
- CXR by Prakruthi Venkatappa
- RAPIDS - part 2 - Kevin Dunne by Kevin Dunne
- 2B: Chest by Daoud akhtar
- Common cases by Dzunisani Nghonyama