Solitary fibrous tumor of the pleura
Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
At the time the case was submitted for publication The Radswiki had no recorded disclosures.View The Radswiki's current disclosures
Note: This case has been tagged as "legacy" as it no longer meets image preparation and/or other case publication guidelines.
Opacified right hemithorax with mediastinal shift towards the opposite side.
Chest (selected images)
Large anterior right-sided pleural based mass noted with heterogeneous enhancement.
This case was donated to Radiopaedia.org by Radswiki.net.
1 article features images from this case
15 public playlists include this case
- FRCR 2b Chest (pleural, chest wall, diapgragm) by Sabahat Ather
- Chest by Joshua Taylor
- chest wall lesions by Sharbell Hashoul
- Pleural disease by Christopher L. Smoley
- HD&GL4 by Hung Dang
- ADITI 4 by Aditi Vipin
- Chest by Patrick Markey
- Chest August 20 by Madeleine Scicchitano ◉
- RCR 2B by Mehtab Ahmad
- EXAM CASES (part 3) by Steven Dolan
- 663-Pleural lesions by Lauren Tollefson
- Chest long cases by Udithamala Priyanthi Ratnayake
- Thoracic FRCR 2B by Dr Feras Salhi
- Exam cases (part 5) (part 1) by Noura Alraeesi
- mc1 by qihao