Our 2023 season of Free Friday Livestreams counting down to Radiopaedia 2023 has now ended. We'll be back with another season in 2024!
Want access to all our courses and lecture collections? Then grab yourself an All-Access Pass. Tiered pricing is available to promote global affordability with free access in 125 low and middle income countries.
Join radiologist Andrew Dixon as he reviews knee MRI focusing on the sequences, anatomy, ligament tears and meniscal tears.
If you want access to every lecture and course in our collection, then you should go ahead and grab yourself a Radiopaedia All-Access Pass to our complete online course library.
- February 17 UTC 2100 Knowing where to look: clinical localizing signs and the brain by Tabby Kennedy
- March 17 UTC 0700 X-ray interpretation of foot injuries by Andrew Murphy
- April 14 UTC 1200 Tips and tricks for image-guided biopsies and drainages by Heather Moriarty
- May 12 UTC 2100 Complex small bowel obstructions by Michael Hartung
- June 9 UTC 0800 Introduction to oncology staging CT by Sally Ayesa
- June 23 UTC 1200 Demystifying the pediatric chest by John Adu
- July 7 UTC 0800 Pulmonary fibrosis - imaging survival guide by Miranda Siemienowicz
- July 21 UTC 0200 Introduction to knee MRI by Andrew Dixon